Thursday, November 07, 2013

A little bit of winter sun . . .

Hi everyone
To bring you bang up to date, Mummy, Daddy and I have just returned from a couple of weeks in Egypt.
I know! I know! Civil unrest. But we were at Sharm el Sheik which is hundreds of miles away from the trouble and we had a wonderful time.
I met lots of other children and we had our own gang, the Ice Cream gang (we got free ice cream at the hotel). I saw lots, snorkelled lots and saw a leopard fish swim between my legs.
I was up dancing on the stage at the hotel lots and was hardly with Mummy and Daddy.
Oh - and we went to a big water park for a day, too.
I have been emailing my friends since we got home and I still have a tan.
We forgot to take our camera with us so rather than show you the selfies I took on my tablet (there are a LOT), we had some professional family pictures taken.
Here's the best of them. I know! I know! I'm a poser :)
I love you! Goodbye!
Charlotte xxx

No comments: