Thursday, November 07, 2013

That was the summer that was . . . part two

Hi everyone! I've just been digging out some photos from the summer for you! After we'd been in London Aunty Claire and Aunty Amy came to stay at my house for a few days. I was really excited to show them all my toys and play with them in the garden. I got them both on the trampoline lots which was very funny as they kept getting tired. I told them needed more momentum!

They helped with my school project on the seaside and we had a lovely time before they went off on their travels. I wanted to go to but I was still at school. BUT!!! We went in the car for three hours and met them in Blackpool. I was feeling a little bit tired but Mummy and Aunty Claire were full of stories about how they had spent all their holidays as little girls there and wanted to show me, daddy and Aunty Amy around. We went to this amazing place with lots of roller coasters and rides and we had lots of fun. We walked for miles and had a great day.

No comments: