Thursday, November 07, 2013

That was the summer that was ... part three

From Blackpool we drove up to Scotland for a few days on another nostalgia trip for Mummy and Aunty Claire. We went to a Haven park which was brilliant for me as it had lots of kids and heaps for me to do. Unfortunately I was really sick while I was in Scotland and did very little other than lie on the sofa and watch TV :( It was Mummy's birthday when were in Scotland and Daddy took us all out for a meal to celebrate. And we had caterpillar cake which was yummy.
When we got home four days later it turned out I'd had a cold sore virus just like my Mummy has and her mummy before her had. So atleast we know I'm not adopted! I was starting to feel better by the end of the week and managed a lovely night with Uncle Lenny, Aunty Michelle, Aunty Claire, Aunty Amy and Mummy and Daddy.

No comments: